WARNING! SEXUALLY EXPLICIT CONTENT, 18+ ADULTS ONLY!
This site has content of a sexually explicit nature that some might find offensive.

Monday, December 31, 2012

300 and still going strong!

300 posts and still going strong! I see that we have over 18,000 visits even though we only have four followers. I invite you to make a comment about an individual post or about the blog itself.  Leave a reaction on an individual post. Make some suggestions, tell me what you like or do not like. I can not consider any changes (which may make the blog better) if I do not hear from you! Let me know you appreciate my blog, tell me to keep doing it. Oh, and before I go do forget to visit my two new blogs Devilla's Sweater Fetish Fantasy and Devilla's Sissy Captions and Stories. Love you all and good bye until next year!  ; )  dR

1 comment:

  1. looks absoluteley sweet and innocent with a particularly nice shaped rod.

    ReplyDelete